Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Post No. 699

Nearly 700 posts now! And it does not feel that long ago that I wrote No. 500; nor would I have thought I'd stick to this for so long when I took my first tentative steps into the blogosphere. But then again, I usually am someone who sticks to people, things and places for a long time; I am not a "butterfly" in that I am not volatile when it comes to friendships, work, hobbies or habits.

Can you believe this is already the last day of the first quarter of 2015? Whenever I look at dates on a calender, I find time is passing with incredible swiftness. And it gets even more poignant when I observe the day-to-day changes happening outside. Take the cherry tree in front of my kitchen window, for instance.



A few days ago, it was all covered in beautiful white blossoms. By yesterday, they were almost all gone, and now the tree is clad in tender green leaves.

Clad in green I was, too, when I went walking with my Mum Sunday a week ago (see previous two posts).

To work, I have been wearing a blouse I bought already last year in winter but could not wear until now because of the cold weather. You can't see it properly in the pictures, but the pattern on it is keys and locks - very fitting for my line of work (data protection and IT security). It's adding such little touches of humour to otherwise boring business outfits that I like.

A very banal post, this one, I know; but I had to write something, didn't I? And not much else suitable for my blog is happening in my life these days. (It is all good things, let me assure you - just nothing I feel comfortable blogging about.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar