Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Flodden Highlanders Irish 3,plastic gallowglass

First up, the archers are old Glory with some additional Perry plastic heads, I will use them as Irish, Highlanders at Flodden and with Montrose and probably with my dark age Picts 1300 years of use, now that's adaptable ( if not entirely accurate!) As you can tell I'm continuing my tartan avoidance scheme! Dynamic lively chaps,they do have enormous calves,proto rugby players I guess?





Now on to the plastic kit bash of gripping beast Saxons with Perry plastic 100 years war French  heads and the odd GW double handed sword, surprisingly successful and good for gallowglass and Islemen and Highlanders at Flodden, Montrose is probably a step too far,even for me!




 Lousy photos but I hope you get the jist next up should really be some terrain, I've been fiddling about but I need to get my finger out and get something finished!
All the best Iain 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar