Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vogue Italia April 2014: Issa Lish, Natalie Westling & Bernd Sassmannhausen by Steven Meisel

As I told you on my post about this month's covers, this italian Vogue spread is quite interesting. It tells an story, and I always like that.

I'm not a big fan of horror movies, but I still like these pictures. I read a couple of articles where people complain about these images and the message they sent, since they think they are sexist. I seriously don't get these kind of complaints. Fashion is art. And I doubt my neighbour is going to kill me after watching these photos. I don't see how this is worse than the movies everyone watches.

I personally love it. But I have to say the male model steals the show. Natalie looks good too, and her hair helps her. Issa is not that good, to be honest.














Como ya os dije en mi entrada sobre las portadas de este mes, este edito de Vogue Italia es bastante interesante. Cuenta una historia, y siempre me gusta eso.

No soy una gran fan de las películas de terror, pero me gustan estas fotos. He leído un par de artículos donde la gente se queja de estas imágenes y del mensaje que mandan, ya que se supone que son sexistas. De verdad que no entiendo estas quejas. La moda es arte. Y dudo que mi vecino vaya a matarme si ve estas fotos. No veo como se considera esto malo, mientras que nadie dice nada de las películas en que se inspiran las fotos.

A mi me encanta. Pero tengo que decir que es el modelos masculino quien se lleva toda la atención. Natalie también ha sabido trabajar, y su pelo la ayuda. Issa no es tan buena, la verdad.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar