Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why don't you go ...

... pack your bum with salt and have a nice widdle up a rope?

Kroger has decided to pull gun magazines from its shelves.

This one is personal.

I have friends -- good friends -- who make their living by way of those gun magazines.  Friends who publish them, friends who edit them, friends who sell stories to them, friends who sell pictures to them.

Friends who rely upon the sale of those magazines for a positive cash-flow.

When your little social-virtue-signalling hissy-fit threatens the livelihood of my friends, you can bet your last dollar that I take it personally.

Kroger is done, as far as we here at Rancho LawDog are concerned.

And just in case any of my Gentle Readers are feeling particularly articulate, here is the link allegedly allowing people to voice their concerns.  Since I can't figure out a way to present the back of my hand to the Kroger Board of Directors, I think I'll pass, but y'all have at.

Oh, and here's a link to all the companies that Kroger hides behind.

Pfagh.

LawDog

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar