Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEC Shopping Haul!!!

It was without doubt one of the best shows I have ever been to at the NEC and I will definitiely be going again.
We met some wonderful people and saw some beautiful things.
I pretty much stuck to the list I had made and actually came home with money to spare so that can't be bad.
Now I'll let the pictures of my goodies do the talking.....

Rotating cutting mat with free blades and a stock up on the Shmetz needles I love which saved me £14.
 
Shape cut rulers for use with a rotary cutter.


I have been after this pattern for myself for ages and will be sourcing some fabulous fabric soon to make it.
Glorious kits from Worn and Washed Fabrics to make quilts that look just like they have been passed down from Grandma.
A lovely jelly roll with Marlowe's name on it. The green looks a bit washed out here. It's a lovely soft lime in real life.
This Layer Cake is so gorgeous it doesn't really need any words.
Couldn't pass these fat quarters up at £1.80 each and one day soon they will be turned in baskets.
Christmas cushion stash.
A bit of blender stash.
A bit more blender stash from an offcuts bin for 50p each.
This will one day be a bag with a slashed decorative panel on the front.
.....and this will one day be a purse for DD.

My feet, legs and back are destroyed and today I am hobbling around like a little old lady. Goodness knows what I would have been like if we had stayed all day. As it was....the first couple of hours were lovely. After that it was just shuffling along and I don't do shuffling so we went and found the stall where I had seen big cutting mats at a reasonable price, purchased one and then we decided it was time to go. 
By 2pm I was being treated to a late lunch at Harvester fairly near to home.

Thank you so much DD for my wonderful early 60th birthday treat......it was amazing.

Sheila-x-

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar