Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Flicker, Flicker, chick



On the deck this morning, Flicker searching for  seeds. The Flicker are on the chimney again, banging out their love search...echoing and magnifying down through the fireplace. It is loud. So this will go on for a few months until they have mated successfully and have youngins to sit on and  care for.

I went to the feed store , bought some de-wormer  to put in water for Pants and the raccoons. Doubt that it will work but at least it is the best I can do at the moment. 
While at the feed store, this little chick won me over...I did not buy her but there was the thought...


I did see a meme that gave me pause...Something about the RUMP being sent by God ...there is a test for this, Crucify..put in a cave for three days, roll the boulder back and see ...Sounds like a test that may determine if Rump is truly sent by God. Willing to test the test.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar