Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Character Sheet Ritual

When I fall in love I invariably put a few character sheets together. I can see my new darling in all its sparkly glory. So it is with The Black Hack, the lightest and most focussed fantasy RPG that I have seen in a while. In fact its brevity creates some uncertainties with interpretation, and as such a character sheet forces it to straighten shoulders, look up and speak a little more clearly.

I've blended in the Class hack and The Race Hack, neither of which slow down the games, adding a number of additional abilities and some more variation. All good.

Having got the first character down, I need to knuckle down and create a brace of them for a convention game.

Me thinks a hangout game might also be in order.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar