Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It Came from Below! Completed Tyranid Trygon

The latest and last addition to my Tyranid swarm, completing my 1750pt army!


Markings:


As for the 'Nid list itself. Well, after the underwhelming response to to my call for aid, i decided to go with the doom of Malan'Tai. Reason being that I already had a conversion done and painted for him, and that would save me £45 on 3 Zoanthropes! I spent the remaining 50pts on another 3 'Stealers, bumping up my brood numbers to 10 a piece. I may drop them again in favour of Adrenal Glands if the first few games demonstrate a need for them, as their points cost would cover 'Glands for the previous configuration of 'Stealers.

I'm working on one more thing for this army: a Mycetic Spore! I spent the points on one for the Doom so i might as well do a model for it. I've only just started though, so watch this space (and the skies!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar